4 days / 3 nights
Day One – Welcome to the Big Apple!
Welcome to the Big Apple where even in March, the flowers are in bloom at the Macy’s Flower Show! Check into your midtown Manhattan hotel and take some time to relax and freshen up before enjoying a delicious welcome dinner! After dinner, visit Rockefeller Center’s ‘Top of the Rock’ observation deck for spectacular views of the city.
Day Two – Macy’s Flower Show and Cooking with the De Gustibus Cooking School
This morning, we head over to the Macy’s Herald Square. For two weeks, the clothing and accessories won’t be the only colorful items on display at Macy’s. During its flower show, the iconic department store hosts beautifully bright floral arrangements, live music, kids’ activities and seminars. 2018 theme has yet to be announced. After a lovely day wondering through the lush displays of flora and fauna, we head to the De Gustibus Cooking School for a two hour class/demonstration where we’ll tie on the aprons and explore culinary inspirations along with wine pairings! The remainder of the day and evening is ours to explore this exciting city!
Meals: Breakfast, Cooking demonstration/Meal
Day Three – Manhattan Tour, Fifth Avenue Shopping & Broadway Performance
This morning we’ll meet our step-on guide and depart for a day of touring Manhattan, driving by sites such as the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, Time Square’s Theater District, Fifth Avenue, Saint Patrick’s Cathedral, and Radio City Music Hall, United Nations, Washington Square, Saint Paul’s Chapel, Trinity Church and Wall Street,. We’ll also tour through the villages of So Ho, Little Italy, and China town. This afternoon, enjoy free time for lunch and shopping time on the famous 5th Avenue. Shopping on 5th Avenue in New York City is like nowhere else in the world. Some famous names you will see are Tiffney & Co., Bergdorf Goodman, Louis Vuitton and Prada just to name a few. Enjoy a delicious dinner before taking in a smash Broadway Performance!
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day Four – Departure for home
Following breakfast we depart New York City for our journey home. We leave New York this morning with fun-filled memories of your Girlfriend’s getaway to New York City!
- Three night’s accommodations
- Three Breakfast
- Three Dinners
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- Admission to Macy’s Flower
- Private Cooking and demonstration class at De Gustibus Cooking School
- To include: Bottled San Pellegrino and Panna waters, Paired sparkling, white and red wines with the demonstration
- Reception, 4-course meal, custom recipe booklet from the cooking class and One year subscription to Food & Wine Magazine or choice of others
- Discount cards and coupons to shop at Macy’s
- Manhattan Tour
- Shopping on 5th Avenue
- Broadway Performance
- Luggage Handling – mandatory in NYC (one piece per person)
- Three days professional tour guide service
- Hotel taxes; meal taxes and gratuities